“To end their zombiehood the banks need more capital.” —A silver lining! The economy is so bad, Paul Krugman got to use the word “zombie” four times in his column from February 22nd! Things could be worse. (Things could not be worse).
- me: "out East"
- Caroline: almost 90% of my gchats are about going to the hamptons
- me: that is where we are going. yes. most people are just telling their assistants to tell their eighth generation iphones to tell my assistant (little do they know I assist myself), things like this:
- [Ariel]: my friend Stephanie, who, apparently, goes to miami just for the weekend because it's raining in NY, planned this weekend
- [me]: well well. stephanie sounds like a keeper.
- Caroline: I found a 10th generation iphone in the walgreens parking lot last night
- me: total smack phone
- Caroline: I think I would like Stephanie. I think I would go to Miami with her, when it was raining in NY.
- me: yeah she seems chill right?
- Caroline: REALLY CHILL. her pockets are full of chill pills.
- Matthew: I have a hangnail right now that is significantly interfering with my quality of life. Just so you know.
- me: then I have a facebook account that's a lot like a hangnail